Monday, April 10, 2006

May I Have Another?

Yesterday's weather rocked my socks! And the best part, I had the afternoon off to enjoy it!!

I took the day off to get some things done, and then spent what time I had (before a nap) down at the lake taking in the sun and working on Sudoku!!! Tons of people were out rollerblading, picnicking, walking or even taking a lunch break. I probably could've just spent the rest of the evening (if I hadn't had the banquet) out on the grass reading or drawing. Speaking of the banquet, it was for the bowling league Monday nights. I sat with my team (who took last place :( They have high handicaps, but mine is uber low), we cracked jokes and had a grand old time eating our mean and watching me polish off a pot of coffee on my own ( ;) which they have seen on a Monday night... they were waiting for me to bounce off the walls). There were door prizes, and they went around drawing out people's names... I told my team I would not win... and funny enough my name was the last one drawn! (I just started laughing and they all called me a loser, go figure). I did end up with a pretty cool prize though! In the end I left with a prize, $10.10, and a deck of cards for getting a 600 series ( I was ticked, seriously! I bowl a 600 -an average of about 200 a game, and all I get is a stinking deck of cards... ooohhh!!! Can't wait to show off my skills at the poker table! )

Today looks to be not so bad as long as the rain they forecasted over the weekend still holds off! The plan is to work all 3 jobs, head downtown to Global Health Care ( I have an interview ), then go to Bub's with my killer co-workers! Afterwards I plan on walking home (the whole 1/4 of a block) and clean my room, bring out my summer stuff, and hopefully get a chance to talk to Otto.

As just because I can, I give you an icon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Smiley said...

What does "mean" taste like?

I'd suggest you play strip poker, but... Well, we all know how that would turn out. OTTO!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 9:57:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home