Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Pizza Coma

Last week Becky and I found this crazy place called Pizza Dr's in LaCrosse, WI. I'll admit, it took us awhile to actually find it, I knew of its general location. We thought it was so interesting we wanted to try it on 'exploratory surgery' night.

We planned it for a week, we even invited other people to join us, but it fell through. So, basically it was Becky and me again!! The reason we chose 'exploratory surgery' night was the fact that they were going to have tons of crazy pizzas available to try ( Cajun chicken, seafood, pb & j, bbq chicken, taco, big Mac, s'more, peach cobbler, baked potato... to name a few ). We literally ate ourselves into a coma! At one point we dedicated a plate to pizza we hated/tasted/couldn't finish. It was piled quite high by the time we left. It was the best time! We even formulated a plan for the next time!! ( we're serious about our pizza ).

On the way home I recorded some of the silly things that came out of our mouths... hehehe.
While passing an establishment in which the waitstaff consists mainly of the female persuasion in tight little shirts Becky commented, "But they have good buffalo wings!" I cracked up laughing!

After her first slice of pizza Becky said, "How many people do you know have eaten peanut butter and jelly pizza?" I'm pretty sure I gave her a very confused look at this point. And then we both started laughing.


Driving back Becky mentioned she had a lead foot like her mother. Since she's graduating soon, and I'll be meeting her family I joked that I was going to walk up to her mother and say, "But Becky, her foot isn't made of lead!" Becky laughed and then asked if I was really going to say something like that... which I wouldn't, I couldn't stand getting Becky in trouble with her mother.


More pizza fun! Becky tried a crazy pizza and exclaimed, "Skittles! It's skittles, on bread!!"
Close to my apartment Becky noted, "It's a full moon."
And I responded, "My God! That's why we ate ourselves into a pizza coma!!"


And at the end of our journey, as I was finishing up writing down our sayings Becky laughed, "Do I have to buy you a notebook called 'isms' by us?" I chocked up with laughter!!!


Ah, the fun we had!

1 Comments:

Blogger Smiley said...

"Chocked?"

And, seriously... You have far too many comma splices to be an English minor. :P

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:25:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home