Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter Weekend

This year my family went up to New Richmond for our Easter. It was held at a family friends home.

Even though it was a long drive it was a bunch of fun!!


I've uploaded some pics from Easter to share with you all!!

(row A) 1. Kayla 2. Rhys 3. Kayla and her Daddy Kyle

(row B) 1. Chelle -mother- 2. Magnets! 3. Grandma Judy
(row C) 1. Tami 2. Momma Jo -my Mum- 3. My Grandma

(row D) 1. Me goofing off with Rob 2. Larry -my Da-
































1 Comments:

Blogger K.Dingfelder said...

So I tried to make the pictures look nice. Spent all this time arranging them to fit, and then I post the entry. You have no idea how disappointed I was! I think you're all smart enough to figure it out! ;)

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 9:41:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home