Tuesday, August 01, 2006

4 Things About Me

This came from an email my Mom sent me earlier today. I decided instead of sending it out to everyone I'd just put it on my blog. If you want to respond to it feel free to leave a comment with your answers!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Tiger Time (School Age Child Care)
2. Casey's General Store (Petro Station)
3. Key Kids (School Age Child Care)
4. Preschool Sign Language Interpreter

Four places I have lived:
1. Stewartville, MN
2. Winona, MN
3. Rochester, MN (Grandma's House)
4. Leander, TX (Relatives House)

Four TV shows I watch:
1. CSI
2. NCIS
3. Scrubs
4. Weekenders

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Chicago
2. Madison
3. Charlotte
4. Mackinac Island

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Gmail.com
2. Weather.com
3. Facebook.com
4. Blogspot.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Lemon pepper chicken with rice
3. Soup
4. Eggs

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Platteville
2. Stewartville
3. Colorado
4. Ireland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home