Thursday, August 24, 2006

A Quick Note

Work: *Attended the meeting for Bloodbourne Pathogens. It was entertaining to know I wasn't the only one laughing at the cheesy video. But holy awkward situation, I had to introduce myself to the entire room of staff. Luckily I'm not one who completely says away from a big crowd. *Worked on the game/song book for work today. Eventually one day I will finish!!

Plans: *I ended up cooking dinner tonight, but the bonus was that I didn't have to pay for it. It was Becky's night, but she wanted me to make it cause I knew what I was doing. Everyone enjoyed the meal, and each went back in search for seconds... only one person got seconds though. But it's a positive that everyone wanted more! * I hate paying bills. :( They take all my money.

Random: * My Da called me today to warn me of the bad weather headed in this direction. Something like softball sized hail, luckily we didn't get it! *Mom called me later tonight to tell me she had to head down to the "creepy" hallway at RCTC because of the tornado sirens went off twice, and the power went out once. She called to see what the weather was like down here, and found out it just rained all day... And Da was worried about here... * I want some orange soda, but it's too late for me to have sugar if I intend to sleep tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home