Saturday, September 09, 2006

The First Of Many

Work: *First week of school = STRESSFUL! Tues. - orientation[parents/kiddies meet teacher and what not], Wed. - 1/2 the class[teach the first group how to line up, use the bathroom, follow daily routine, go to lunch, rules outside, prepare to leave...], Thur. - other 1/2 of the class[repeat of Wed.], Fri. - whole class[imagine a huge train wreck... yeah, that pretty much defines the day]. I can never say I've ever been this excited about having the weekend off before! *As bad as I make it seem it really went pretty well! I love it! *I'm averaging about 11hrs straight of work each day. I go to school, work all day, then head to work at Key Kids for a few hours more. At least Key Kids is extremely flexible for me, it'll be easy to get time off when I need it!

Plans: *This up-coming weekend a group of us are heading up to the Twin Cities to attend the renaissance Festival, go figure it's going to be the Irish Weekend! ;) If you're interested in joining us let me know. *The proposed schedule for this week is: Monday-work, work, bowl, sleep. Tuesday-work, work, tutor, sleep. Wednesday-work, work, community band. Thursday-work, work, CSI night. Friday-work, [...] I may just not work in the afternoon. Either way, it looks packed to me.

Random: *I went into the bookstore today and ended up recording the names of some books on my phone because I resisted the urge to spend! yippee!! Now, if only I can find them at the library... *I heart toast! I had not idea how much it rocked until I started having to eat breakfast in the morning. *I LOVE ORANGE SODA!

Website: OKgo Check out the video entitled "Here We Go Again". I'm jealous, and now I want to try that! Who with me?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home