Tuesday, September 19, 2006

You Say It's Only Tuesday?

Work: *There were too many TMI (too much information) moments with teachers yesterday. At times I felt I was in an alternate universe, but I survived the day. *Walking into work today I saw a squirrel run across the street in a cross walk... it just seemed like an omen... for what I'm not sure, but something. *I found out this afternoon I need to come back to work tonight to interpret a meeting for teachers, parents and students. This completely messed up my schedule. I took off of Key Kids so I could prep for the meeting and try to get my tutoring in before I head back to work... Talk about a messy day.

Plans: *There is a group of us going to Iowa this weekend to visit Joanna!! YAY! *I have a ton of apples, anyone have a recipe I can use?

Random: *Today was Casey's 21st Birthday. I sang to her at work and brought her a hot chocolate (because I couldn't get a caramel steamer) and a chocolate chip muffin!! I think she really liked it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home