Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday

Morning: Pretty much uneventful. The child I work with was having problems focusing in class, but that's a daily struggle. A positive was that I recieved tons of time to prep for the week! I got alot done in the time that was given to me.

Afternoon: I decided to eat lunch at school today. It was pizza day. Now, I don't know if it's just me or what, but wasn't the school's pizza something you remembered as yummy? Well, it was just wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... Either it's gotten worse, or my memory is faulty. Key Kids gave me a surprise, I was expecting to go to Central, but ended up staying at Madison... So, basically I spent 11 hrs at Madison. It was a long day...

Evening: I bowled tonight, and Ebo showed up during the second game. He had just finished work and stopped by, it was kinda nice to have a friend just come by and watch the game and talk to me. After I finished I ran over to the dollar store in hopes of throwing together a costume for the parties I will be attending this weekend (at this point the tally is up to three different parties, luckily all on different days). I think it should be an interesting costume... hopefully I can pull it all together when the time comes. Here's banking on my creativity!

Tomorrow: As usual I will work at school all day, meet Ribbit for lunch at the Great Hunan, finish up the school day, work at Jefferson for Key Kids, then run across town (through the nasty construction) to tutor, and eventually I'll get back home for the evening. Nothing too exciting, other than lunch with Ribbit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home