Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween

It's basically an uneventful day. I worked all day at the school. In the afternoon my class dressed as character's from nursery rhymes and walked the halls to show off their costumes and recite their rhymes to the rest of the school. Luckily I got a chance to leave the school during my lunch break, I met up with a friend at the Acoustic, and it was alot of fun! My after-school job, of course, was very entertaining. I dressed up as a cat. I have headband with cat ears attached, so I wore all black and then wore the headband. The kids thought it was great and kept meowing every time I walked by them, which lead to laughter from both of us. After work I went to the grocery store to buy some things for dinner. At home I cooked spaghetti, but with fun colored rotini pasta for a change. We started the meal off with a tasty salad. Then Sean, Ebo, Amanda and I watched an episode of Heroes from last week that we missed and followed it up with The Machinist. We figured Mary Shelley's Frankenstein was too scary for Amanda to handle, it's very grotesque and a very close adaptation to the book. It definitely would have made a good Halloween movie to watch. In short, we locked ourselves away from the world for the night and it was enjoyable.

Tomorrow I invited the same crew to return to watch Millions. I've watched it once and definitely knew I wanted to see it again. I thoroughly enjoyed and thought others might as well. The approach they took made the movie extremely memorable, and developed the plotline in a unique manner. If you have the chance, and feel like watching a movie that's alittle bit different I would say take the chance and rent Millions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home